The different lasers of the dermatological clinic in Munich complement the operative dermatology in an impressively elegant and simple manner. But only the experienced user knows the limits of technology and, therefore, uses them only for certain indications. Our laser users are all experienced and certified.
- Erbium-YAG laser: cold-removal of unwanted skin changes (tissue-friendly)
- CO2 laser: hot-removal of unwanted skin changes (bloodless)
- Diode 940nm: obliteration of haemangioma and small blood vessels, also intraluminal
- CO2 Fraxel: flattening of scars (e.g.: after acne) and smoothing of fine wrinkles (e.g.: on cheeks and around the mouth)
- Long pulse NdYAG: obliteration of larger veins
- qs NdYAG: tattoo removal with 4 wavelengths l Vectus hair removal laser: the fastest and most effective depilatory laser (see Aesthetic Medicine)